IS TRAVEL INSURANCE IMPORTANT?
TRAVEL INSURANCE PROTECTS YOUR TRIP INVESTMENT
Emerald Elite Group has been working with Pari Morse for over ten years. Pari is a third party company based in the US who will guide you through the options when it comes to specialized travel insurance.
You may recover the cost of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments of your trip if you have to cancel because of Illness, injury or death to the insured, a family member or traveling companion*
- Bankruptcy or Financial Default of your travel supplier*
- Terrorist incident
- Called to jury duty
- Auto accident on the way to the airport
- Home damaged before departure
- Job termination
* Travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit or payment in order to receive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and financial default.
PROVIDES PEACE OF MIND WHILE TRAVELING
- Coverage for emergency medical expenses
- Coverage for emergency medical transportation
- 24 Hour hot-line for travel assistance
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of Travel Insurance is based on the trip cost per person, the age of the travelers and the length of the trip.
To request a personalized quote please email your travel information to email@example.com
Please let us know the answers to the below:
- What is your country of residence?
- What are the birth dates (month/day/year) of each traveler?
- What is the trip cost (USD) per person?
- What are the dates of your travel?
- Who is your travel agent/consultant?
- Can you receive HTML-style emails?
- Travel insurance is critical in today’s uncertain world to protect your travel investment, your health, belongings and vacation memories.
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill